16 July 2009

Check out Anney's picture in Bumwear.com

I've recently sent one of Anney picture to Bumwear.com for the Baby of the Month Contest and guess what, she has been chosen to be Baby of the month for June 2009. For winning the Baby of the Month contest, we will get a Bumwear gift package consisting of a Bumwear diaper or one swim diaper and one wetbag of our choice. Total value is S$44.90!! Many thanks to Bumwear.com for choosing Anney!

Little Anney in Bumwear cloth diaper

I've tried out many many brands of cloth diapers in the market and I really like Bumwear diaper. This made in Singapore diaper is so cute and is definitely compatible to other US/Australian brands. Bumwear is more affordable too! If you have always wanted to try out Bumwear cloth diaper for your baby, please go for it!

I have been using cloth diaper since Werney's time (from year 2004) but that time, the cloth diapers were those white square muslin. When I was preggy with Anney in 2007, I was so glad that the modern cloth diaper has evolved so much! I will blog another time why I am totally in love with cloth diaper!




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin