05 June 2009

Penang, here I come!

I blogged earlier about going for a short vacation with Werney and Anney. Finally, DH decided we should head up north to Penang, although DH has been travelling to Bentong, Kuantan, Lukut, Batu Pahat and Johor Bahru this whole week for business. Yes, so many places in one week! Thanks DH for taking time off to take us to Penang.

Penang bridge

I love all the Penang foods and also the beautiful beaches. This will be the first visit for my 2 girls. I just hope that my 2 girls will behave well and don't turn the car upside town for our 4 hours road journey up to Penang. So far, Werney is quite okay to travel long distance (both by car or flight) and I hope Anney will be too.

I can't wait to taste the Penang Assam Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, Fried Omelette with Fresh Oysters ("Oh Chien"), Lor Bak, Popiah, and Ice-Kacang (already drooling now)! And well, not forgetting the beautiful white sand beach too!

Penang, here I come!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin