10 August 2009

Johnson's Baby of the Year contest

Got a cute baby to show off?

Why not participate in the yearly Johnson's Baby of the Year contest. The contest is held yearly to search for the brightest, healthiest and most charming baby in Malaysia....and this contest attracts thousands of entries each year. What is so special about the baby contest? Besides having a chance to appear in the cover page of a parenting magazine, the grand prize winner will walks away with a cash prize is RM15,000!

It is only open for baby below the age of 24 months as at 31 August 2009. Contest ends 31 August 2009. You can submit your entry via post, in-store photo shoot or online here with every purchase of any Johnson's baby products.

I've already submitted some entries for Anney and now tell me what am I going to do with these?

Luckily our whole family loves the Johnson's baby products!

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Maybe I should submit my baby's pix too! I want to win the cash!!

Blog's author said...

yeah...no harm trying. the cash is too attractive right?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin